Looking for ideas to make more sales with your cafe or coffee shop. Here are some cafe ideas you may not have already thought of (prices are just examples):
- Muffin Monday – $3 request a flavour day, where you give your customers the chance to vote for their choice of flavour of the day for the following week.
- Tore Tuesday – $5 (no I don’t mean you look great)
- Wicket Wednesday – $7 iced coffee / coffee +a favourite dessert
- Thrifty Thursday – $10 2 x selected drinks (hot or cold) +2 x selected savory or sweet items
- Family Friday – $15 dinner for 4 = 4 x water / fruit drink / coffee
- Supercharge Saturday – $11 (recharge shoppers with great offers) - choose from a selection of wraps / sandwiches +a selected dessert +a selected drink
- Slowdown Sunday – $6 – any beverage + selected cake / slice + free Sunday newspaper
- Thirst Quencher (beat the heat) – 1 x Powerade/Gatorade or 1 x Energy drink +1 x bottle of water
Check out my new cafe & coffee shop marketing book for a heap of other cafe ideas for marketing! Discover How You Can Make An Extra $200 A Day using these 27 Money Making & Saving Ideas For Cafe Owners. 365 day, money back guarantee and only $7.